Spring break is here! Blooming trees, longer days, sunshine, and warmer weather. My heart just can't!
It's time for beaches, lakes, parties, road trips, campfires, and so many more. Aaaah! I'm just so excited. But first, we need to discuss that hassling topic. What do I bring for spring break without overloading my suitcase? I've pulled together some KEY essential items that you have to bring for your adventure. 1.Keds Shoes
I cannot stress enough how important it is to have a good pair of walking shoes. Whether you are hiking through the mountains or sightseeing Hollywood, your feet will thank you when you wear a good pair of Keds shoes on.
2.Baseball Cap Protect your head and eyes from the sun while looking cute in a preppy baseball cap. I love wearing baseball caps on trips because I don't have to fuss with my hair. No one has time for that! 3.Wristlets Wallets Nothing is worse than handling and keeping up with a giant purse. I love wristlets because they're light, and they hold all my important cards and money I need during a trip. Trust me, when you are walking around a lot you don't need anything heavy. 4.Sun Screen Skin cancer isn't cool or pretty. Getting a beach tan isn't worth it. Your skin will thank you in the long run.Take the sun screen and APPLY IT! Your life is more important than looking tan. 5.Shorts Okay, this is just common sense but still needs to be included. I have major brain farts when I'm rushing to pack so sometimes I just need a reminder. 6.Basic Top Leave your fancy ruffled tops at home because you won't wear them. Keep your tops basic and simple because you can throw them over swimsuits, add sheer shawls for a dressy night, or wear as is for comfort. Simplicity is key. 7.Maxi Dress I love casual maxi dresses. They are so perfect to wear at the beach barefooted while sipping smoothies or dancing at the hottest tropical club. I personally love wearing mine over my swimsuit. I always feel like a Hawaiian goddess! 8.Heels Now this may seem contrary to what I said earlier, but do you think Keds shoes will look cute with that date night dress? Now don't wear your heels while hiking (kudos to you if you can) but wear them out for dancing and sipping fancy beach drinks. 9.Sheer Cardigans These light, sheer cardigans are just beautiful to wear over your swimsuits, and they add a touch of sophistication to your basic tops. Perfect to wear while sightseeing or at the beach. 10.Swimsuit Do I need to go into further detail. Tell us below in the comments what you HAVE to pack for spring break! |
Love yourself in this very moment to know that you deserve to look and feel your absolute best.
Saturday, March 11, 2017
10 Essentials To Pack For Spring Break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment